21 junho 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #18

Ok Ladies,
this is defenitely my last post tonight! But I couldn`t leave my craft room without making a card to join the 3 Clovers Thrusday Challenge #18.
The challenge this week is to make a card with NO LAYER!! Yes, you read it right.. NO LAYERS OF PAPERS ON THE CARD!!
That is quite challeging because we are all used to make a card using few layers of paper, that our mind just block out when we have to do the opposite!!!
So, seeing the amazing samples made by the Design Team, I gave a shot and made my own.
I used a stamp from Magnolia Store that I received from my friend Jacque few months ago and colored it with my ciao copick markers.
Sentiments & stick riboon are from Dovecraft that I got from Lorraine, that have a great deals on her Ebay`s shop. I used some blings too that I bought over here in S Paulo.
So, here is my card:
So, good night for all you lovely Ladies!!
Hugs
Vivi

6 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's soooo cute, Vivi!!! Love her! She's adorable and your card is wonderful! I love it! hugs!!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, you are such a busy girl. Wow, how many cards did you do????
And all the cards you've made are just so sweet & adorable!
Hugs,
Cabio

Kerry D-C disse...

What a great Tilda card!!! Fun embellies! Thanks for participating in this weeks 3 Clovers Challenge, Vivi!

Cami disse...

Hey Vivi! You did great with this no layer card! It's very hard to do and your's came out lovely! Cami

Vicki (basement stamper) disse...

What a cute card!! Love your beautifully colored image!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Whimsy Blog Hop today!! :)

Lorraine Robertson disse...

Hi honey.... made it over to visit at last.. and I so can't believe how busy you've been. Talk about working flat out!

So glad also that you're enjoying making so many wonderful creations with your new goodies :-)

Looking forward to seeing more.

Huge hugs from what is a very sunny Scotland.

Lorraine xxxxxxxxx