18 julho 2009

A card with Edwin

Hi Ladies,
I made this card to join the Magnolia-licious Highlite challenge but as I was checking out others challenge blogs I saw that I could join them too, so here is the challenges and their rules:
  1. Magnolia-licious Highlites: make a card with Edwin image;
  2. Just Magnolia: made a card using buttons;
  3. Our Creative Corner: make a card using 3 different embellies.
This is my first tentative trying to create a scenery on the card... I know it is missing a lot of details but I still have to figure out how to do them, like to put a sidewalk, trees on the background etc... I'm sure I'll figure out sometime.. I just need to keep trying, isn't it!?!?!?
Anyway, I colored Edwin and fence wiht ciao copic markers, I bought both images at Magnolia Shop, and decorated this card with buttons, ribbon and brads.
Ladybug on the fence is a button that I received in a embellies swap few months ago.. really cute!
So, here it is:
And here is the inside of my card.
So, what do you think about my card?
Thank you so so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate !!!!
Hugs
Vivi

16 comentários:

Kerry D-C disse...

Awesome Edwin card, Vivi!! Great scene!

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi...I think you did great with your 1st attempt at a scenery card. Edwin is very cute with is bunch of roses! Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Sheri disse...

Adorable...I think you did a wonderful job on the scene and your Edwin too....Don't you just love it when every works! Great card!

Sharon Caudle disse...

What a cute scenic card, Vivi!!! Love Edwin hiding those roses! Too precious!
hugs!
Sharon

Tracey disse...

An adorable card Vivi! Isn't it funny that I used that very same Edwin! :)

Cami disse...

Great card, Vivi! I love this Edwin and how you colored him! Cami

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, it's such a darling card with a very cute scene!
Hugs,
Cabio

Katie disse...

Super scene Vivi!
I love the fence and just have to have it

Christina C. disse...

Cute scenery card!!! Gotta love that Edwin! Hugs, Christina

jude disse...

hiya viv ,
your card is cute ,thanks for entering my candy please email me at
andrewjude45@hotmail.com.
your christmas wish has just come true i will send you loads ribbon with m?christmas on.
look forward to hearing from you.
hugs jude

Kim Piggott disse...

Wow!
This is just so gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and your paper is just gorgeous!
Wonderful design and such perfect detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Norma disse...

Vivi, love your scene card. Cute Edwin--I think I must get this image. Wonderful colouring job. I like the layout.

Hugs.
Norma

charlene aka scrappygma disse...

Vivi your little card is just to cute and great job getting it to all those challenges !
Hugs

Jodi disse...

This is a very cute card!! Love how you used him here too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julia disse...

Hi Vivi,

I love your 'Edwin' card - the colours are really great:0)

Mina disse...

great boys card Vivi, I love your Edwin hes great...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx