Today I want to show you a card that I made with a Penny Black image that I received from Lilian, thank you Sweetie for introducing me to this cute stamp.
I've colored this cute bear with my copic markers, used a little bit of flower soft for the grass.. oh man, I'm so in love with flower soft.. heheheh...
check a closer view on the image:
Papers are from Basic Grey, half pearls are from kaisercraft and flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge: sketch
- Just Cute Bears Challenge: Summer
- Teddy Stampers: Movie inspiration - inspired by Bee Movie
- My time to Craft Challenge: Xtra special
- Totally Papers Crafts Challenge: Animalmagic
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Bugs or Beasties
- Forever Friends Challenge: Not a Forever Friends stamp
And many thanks for visiting me today!!