17 julho 2010

Box for my stamped images

Hello Friends,
It has been a while that I wanted to decorate the lid of a box where I keep all the miscelaneous stamped images all together.

So, when I saw this week Penny Black Challenge that is Anything but a Card, I said:  that’s it.. I’m going to decorate the lid!
Here is my box:
IMG_6090-1

So I got a PB stamped image that my friend Lilian sent to me and colored it with copic markers.
To decorate the lid I got a nice sketch from Addicted to Cards. These gorgeous cardstock I got from my friend Pat.

Check a closer view of the sketch, papers and image:
IMG_6091-1
Flowers are from Petaloo, and gems from my stash.
I'm also entering this project on Wild Orchid Challenge which is to have flowers.

So now, let me know what you think about my box, ok!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Vivi

11 comentários:

Soraya Bervian disse...

Vivi, you´re so fancy!! Your post is in English...so nice!!Well,I loved your card, it is gorgeous, and I´m glad you liked my sketch. Thanks to join us at Addicted To Cards and good luck!

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!! Amei sua caixinha!!! Menina do céu!! Ficou linda demaaaaaaais!!!
Bjs
Regina

Pat disse...

Vivi that is a darling lid! Your work is so good, and you have such great idea's! I love the layout you chose to do. Great job, my little friend!
Hugs, Pat

joey disse...

Hi Vivi

beautiful alteration on the lid its so pretty, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

NGCARDS disse...

This is brilliant hun! Thanks for joining us at PBSC! xxx

Ms. Jen disse...

Great job! This is on my list of things to do as well.

Arte& manhas disse...

Vivi que linda essa caixinha , amei.

kath disse...

love your decoration on the box and a great idea for keeping your stamped images tidy......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Lillian disse...

This is certainly a cute box top for your cards, Vivi -- of course you had to choose a cute bear image for it!! Perfect job, as always, girl !!

Janie Printz disse...

Super cute card Vivi.
Hugz, Janie

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks