15 julho 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #14: Have a Nice Trip


Hello Friends,
It is time for me to show you a new card. This one I made for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog, Challenge #14 that has as a theme Have a Nice Trip!!
Great isn’t it???  I love this theme because it was my opportunity to used these two stamps for the 1st time.

One of them is called
Tilda in Paris and other one is Eiffel Tower
Check here a closer view:
IMG_6008

I colored Tilda and Eiffel Tower with copic markers.  Background papers are from Basic Grey, ribbon is from Bo Bunny, green half adhesive pearls are from Kaiser craft.
Flowers are from Magnolia and Prima..here again I colored them with copic markers are I wanted them in green color.
White Heart Pin is from Making Memories.
So, What do you think?  Looks like Tilda will have fun in Paris??  Well, I`m pretty sure she will!!
So now, come on and join us in this challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog !  I can`t wait to see where you are taking Tilda or Edwin to travel!!

One more thing, I'm entering this card on Wild Orchid Challenge which is to have flowers on your project!
Hugs,
Vivi

7 comentários:

Pat disse...

Oh Vivi, she is ready for a lot of fun in Paris! Her little Pink Tam is just perfect! You did such a nice job with her. Thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
Pat

Marcelle disse...

Oi Vivi,
Adorei seu cartao, "tres chic"...
A Tilda e muito fofa.
Beijos

Anônimo disse...

Hi Vivi,

What a spectacular card, you did an excellent job conveying this spirited young lady and her plans for Paris. BTW: My MIL is from Paris and she would love this card as well. Thanks for sharing.
Mary Jean

Lisette Morris disse...

She's so cute! Of course she's having fun in Paris, I wish I could join her! Thanks for sharing!

Yone disse...

OI,Vivi !

Nice card !
Paris is a wonderful place to visit !
Hugs, Yone

elsi67 disse...

Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in our "Say it with flowers" challenge at WOC ♥

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks