24 setembro 2010

Halloween Card for Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge

moto_0243

Hello Magnolia Lovers,

Today I made a card with Tilda with Pumpkim from Magnolia Stamps that is available for sale at Stamping Scrapping.
This is my first time coloring this beauty and I decided to coloring using the feathering technique that I learnt recently.
To color it I used my
copic markers.  

I decorated my card with half adhesive pearls and deco pins.  Flowers are from Prima.. Papers are free digi ones and ribbon from my stash.

I’m entering this card Wild Orchid Challenge with ribbons and bows.

Now, I want to invite you all to join us at the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog as I mentioned on the title, we have  Halloween as Theme Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs

Vivi

Um comentário:

Dena disse...

Awe, what a sweet card! Great ribbon treatment!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena