I hope everyone is keeping well!!
I'm very happy because I'm going to show you a card that I made very first with Japense Tilda... Oh my, this stamp arrived last friday and I was so excited!!! I still have others to color from Bon Voyage Collection
I was waiting for her for so long... post office takes forever to deliver mail from US…
Anyway, let me talk about my card.
I colored Japanese Tilda from Magnolia Stamps with copic markers. DP is from Japan, a Friend of mine brought a pack for me as gift when She went there on vacation. Square white paper was sizzix emboss template in my Big Shot.
I'm entering this card in the following blogs:
- Sketch 80: Card Patterns Challenge Blog
- Something Cute: Stamp Something Blog
- Material Girl: Cute Card Thrursday Blog
- Blue & Flowers: Craft Calendar Challenge Blog
- White + One: Craft Creations Challenge Blog
So now Ladies, let me know what you think about my card!!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Sunday!!