26 setembro 2010

Penny Black Stamps

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!

I have some terrific news to share!!  Stamping Scrapping Shop is now selling Penny Black Stamps. I coudl not believe when Cindy announced yesterday!!  it is awesome as Stamping Scrapping is my favorite shop ever and now I can get PB stamps  in there too!!

I don’t own any PB stamps yet, but now it is only a matter of time, coz I’m going to many soon….lol lol…  A Dearest Friend of mine sent many stamped PB images so I could color and make cards…

So, I got the images today, colored a few and made the first card:

PB2

This image is called Friendly Surprise and it is in pre-order right now! 
I colored this image with my
copics markers:  C9, C7, C2, C1, E00, R27, R22, YG67, E33, E47, E51.

Scalloped circle was cut with my nesties. Pink rhinestones are from KC.  DP is from another Dearest Friend and ribbon, flowers, pins are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

- Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Sketch
-
Penny Blach Saturday Challenge: Indian Summer
- Wild Orchid Challenge
: Ribbon & Bow
-
Lets Ink it Up:  My choice

I hope you liked my card and leave a message!!  Many Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

31 comentários:

Karen's Fun Blog disse...

Oh Vivi, this is beautiful!! : )

Sheri disse...

What a cutie pie!

Cindy2 disse...

Oh, Vivi, this is just gorgeous. I also love Penny Black and especially her hedgehogs. Great job. C2

Alicia disse...

What a beautiful card Vivi!! I just love that hedgehog!!! *Hugs*

Cathy -Mercieschild disse...

I love it, What an awesome job, love your cards and I will have to get some Penny Black's hugs Cathy

Lisa T disse...

very pretty!

Kevin & Cindy disse...

Vivi
You card is absolutely adorable!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Hugs
Kevin and Cindy

thenuttystamper disse...

Your cards are always so pretty, great work.

Kathy Graham

Anônimo disse...

very cute Viv! I love your color choices!

Debbie Y

Angela disse...

Oh that is just too adorable! I love Penny Black stamps!! Beautiful work, Vivi! hugs, Angela

Pat disse...

Vivi that is wonderful! I love everything about it! PB hedgehogs are so sweet, and I am glad you will be able to buy PB stamps now.

Such a good job coloring!
Hugs, Pat

Lillian disse...

What an absolutely sweet card, Vivi. These PB hedgehogs are just so adorable. Your layout is wonderful, girl!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, que adorável! Amei. Bjks. Linda

ScrappySandie disse...

What a pretty card! And who would have thought a hedgehog could be SO cute!
Sandie

Yone disse...

Cute card !
Bjs,Yone

Julie disse...

Vivi - This is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Kathy disse...

This is just adorable!!! THe layout is so pretty and your bow is beautiful!
:)Kathy

Linda disse...

Just too cute!!

ultraroyale disse...

I love the Penny Black hedgehog series. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Michele L from Tampa disse...

He is so adorable. I may have to get some of these

Lisa disse...

Wow Viv!!!
This is gorgeous! I just love these stamps! Thanks for the heads up!
Big Hugs!
Lisa

Anônimo disse...

Ficou adoravel !!!!!!!
Um mimo mesmo.
Parabéns, bjs, Leticia

Nancy disse...

Oh Vivi, this is just wonderful! I love PB stamps and you have made a beautiful card.

Belmira disse...

Vivi,lindinho,adorei!!
Bjs

Mandy disse...

Just popping onto say thanks for becoming a follower of our new challenge,Sparkle Dreams Challenge look forward to seeing you on the 1st October for our first challenge...
The Sparkle DT

ona_i_ja disse...

OMG, Your Card is beautiful. I love the image, and your colours.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

kath disse...

beautiful card and love those papers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

Tracy S disse...

SO Cute! Love how you colored the hedgie

Mrs Wonka disse...

Beautifuk card
Mrs Wonka xxx

Annie disse...

such a beautiful card with this adorable image! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Kendra disse...

What a cute hedgehog! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!