Today I want to show you a bookmark that I made with Indian Tilda from Bon Voyage Collection from Magnolia Stamps for a Friend that love and lived in India for a couple of years.
I wish to be able to go to India one day and see the marvelous Taj Mahal.
Anyways, here it is:
I must say, I had a great time making this bookmark and trying diferent things like the punch on both sides of it, adding a ribbon after added the background paper… I completely forgot to add it before placing the paper.. heheh
Ok, now I’m entering this bookmarks into a few challenges, they are:
- Mami Doodles Challenge: anything but a card
- Digi Doodle Challenge: anything goes
- Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Punches or Die cut
- Color Dare Challenge: Olive & Navy Colors
- A spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Punches or Die Cut
- Inktegrity Challenges: anything goes
- Your Next Stamp Challenge: bookmark it
- Creative Card Crew Challenge: Punch it
Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you all a great weekend!!