I hope everyone is keeeping well and having a great weekend so far!!
I made another card with Whipper Snapper Polar Bear.. I just could not resist.. this image is so cuuteee!!
I decided this time to do a girly polar bear, so I colored in pink.
So here it is:
I colored my bear using copics markers W3 and W1 and I liked these tones much more than the C2 & C1 I used on the other card.
For the pink color I used RV13 & R11 and for the floor/ice, I used C2, C00 and BG10.
Patterned paper I received from a Dearest Friend as gift, flowers, bling & ribbon are from my stash. Leaves were made with punches.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Card Patterns Challenge: sketch
- Craftalicious Challenge : anything goes
- One Stich Chat a Time Challenge: embellish it
- Paper Sundaes Challenge: For Someone Little
- Our Creative Corner Challenge: Embellishments, the more the better
I hope you liked this card too and leave a note so I know you stopped by!!