Hello Maggie Lovers,
Today is my turn to show you a card for the lace challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
Oh, that was a hard one for me as I did not have any lace at home.. So the one I have on my card is a piece that a Friend of mine at work gave to me… When I mentioned to her that I had this challenge and had no lace, she said: “… oh, I can give you some piece, a have a lot at home”.. so thank you so much Lucia, for helping me with this project!!
So, let me tell you about this card…
I colored this lady with copic markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair & Shoes: E47, E35, E31, E51
Basket: E71, E47 , E51
Dress & Flowers: RV06, RV13, RV00
Skin, E000, E00
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Taylored Expressions: Skech
- Catch the Bug Blog Challenge: Anything Goes
- The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog: Bling it
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog: 3 Flowers
- Creative Card Crew Blog Challenge : Flowers
Thanks for stopping by today!!!