hope everyone is keeping well!! I sure am after having a great long weekend with lots of rest!!! Ready to go back to work tomorrow morning!!
I decided to make a card to work on a technique how to color white or transparent!! it is a kind of trick, because we cannot color too much of the grey otherwise it will look grey.. heheh
So here is the card I made:
You really can’t see on the photo but I color my bear with the following copics markers: C2 e COO and hat and scarf with YG11 e YG03.
Floor, I mean, iceberg I colored with C1.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar : Winter Wonderland
- Crafty Our Passion Challenge: Sketch
- Papertake Weekly Challenge : 3 of a kind
- Craftalicious Challenge: Anything goes
- Stamp Something Challenge: Punches
I hope you liked my card and leave a little note about it for me so I know you stopped by!