as this fortnight we are all Sentimental at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog I would like to show you my card for the challenge:
I received this image in a swap and this is my first time using this Magnolia Stamp image. I don’t know which collection it is but I thought it was cute and perfect my my sentiment challenge!
Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs Stamps that matches perfectly with spellbinders nestabilities. Nesties I’m using in this card is named Beaded Ovals. I added red stickles all around the oval cut and all around the Heart that Tilda is holding!
Background papers are from free digi papers that I got from internet. Flowers are from prima flowers… Ah, have you seen Cindy’s own line of flowers that are on pre-order.. OMG, I’m sure you don’t want to miss it… they are gorgeous!!!
So now, Maggies Lovers, come one over to play with us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
I'm entering this card in these challenges:
- Craft Your Days Aways Challenge: love
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge: sketch
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge: Valentine
- Fresh Brewed Challenge: Love
- Southern Girls Challenge: Love
- Delightful Challenges: Celebration
- Totally Paper Crafts Challenge: Heart
- Fairy Tale Challenge: Flowers
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy your visit and play with us!