Today is my turn to show you a card for the blue color challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
It has been a while since the last time I colored a maggie and I missed her very much! hihi
For my card I used Cherry Tilda from Magnolia Stamps that you can find on sale at Stamping Scrapping.
To color my girl I used my copic markers: B29, B02, B00, R59, R27, E01, E00, E000, R20, E37 & E33.
The white square was cut with eyelet square nestabilities on my big shot and in the center it is a stamp that matches perfectly with it and it is from Stamping Scrapping Design Stamp.
Background papers are from Basic Grey, flowers, rhinestones and ribbon from my stash.
So now, come on over to play with us!!
I`m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: anything goes
- Cute card Thursday Challenge: use something old = ribbon
- Moving Along the Times Challenge: use something old & use something new: ribbon is old and rhinestones are new.
- Southern Girls Challenge: anything goes
- Totally Tilda Challenge: Riboon & Roses