I made a new card today to participate in few challenges, one of them is for Color me Creative Challenge Group which has red and pink colors as theme.
So here is my card:
It was hard to find a image this time.. I wanted one with heart on it and non Magnolia… so I remember about this Bildmalarna stamp that was a gift from Cindy from Stamping Scrapping. It is called Mimosa with Heart in a Pot. Ok, so this one is perfect!
DP are free digi that I got from internet and sentiment is computer generated! Flowers are from prima!
I’m also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Phindy’s Place Challenge: sketch
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Flowers
- Charisma Cardz Challenge: Valentine/Love
- Stampvie and More Challenge: Love
- Wild Orchid Challenge: getting sentimental
- Craft your Days Away Challenge: Love
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge: punch
I hope you like my card and leave a comment so I know you stopped by!
Thanks for you visit today!!