Last night, when I saw a sample card from Whipper Snapper Designs on FB, I just could not help myself and had to make a card too.
Image used on their card is called Moose in Love and it is so adorable!
So here is my card with the Moose:
Isn`t it cute?? I colored my cute moose with my copics markers #E35, E33, E31, E53, E51, C2, C1, R59, R27, YG63, YG03 and G99.
I`m entering this card in these challenges:
- Sketch Saturday Challenge: sketch
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge: punch
- Basic Grey Challenges: flower power
- A Gem of a Challenge: ribbon and lace
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge: as you like it
- Simply Create Challenge: Love
I hope you like my card and live a comment so I know you stopped by!
Thanks for visiting today!