Today I ams showing you a card that I made for the Flower Challenge at Color me Creative Challenge Group.
Ok, again this was a challenge for me because I have never made a card with flowers only before but I do use flowers but as embellishments..
So did not even had a flower stamp to use… I got this gorgeous bunch of Tulips from the internet.. it is a free digi!!! Tulips are my fave flower!!
And you know what? I had so much fun making it that I'll make another one sometime soon!!
So here you can see my card, I combined my fave flower with my fave color:
I colored my image with copic markers: G99, YG93, YG63, G21, V15, V06, V04, V01, V00.
I cut all around the image so I could have a 3D effect! Dry embossed paper was made using impressabilities from spellbinders.
Brads, rhinestones strass and ribbon was gift from my Dearest Friend Gail.
I`m also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Our Creative Corner Challenge: cut it out
- Totally Paper Crafts Challenge: clean and simple
- Simply Create Challenge: it is bright here
- Phindy`s Place Challenge: spring
- Clean and Simple Challenge: sketch
- Creative Inspirations Challenge: plain and simple
- Blog So Desafios: square
- Stampin` Royalty Challenge: mark it up
Thanks for you visit!!