Today is my turn to bring a card for the Valentines challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central !!
oh, I had so much fun making this card! Check it out:
For my card I used Ladybug Tilda from Magnolia Stamps that is in stock right now at Stamping Scrapping!
I colored my image with copic markers: R59, R29, R22, E01, E00, E000, R20, E47, E33, E 53, C2, C1.
I added red stickles on the hearts.
I embossed red and white piece of papers with heart embossing plates from Sizzix, then cut the end with doily heart border punch from Martha Stewart, also in stick at Stamping Scrapping.
for the red half adhesive pearls from KC, I had to color them with copic markers #R59 as I did not have on red color. Heart pin is from Making Memories…I also colored the one on red color with copic marker #R29. Flower, ribbon and heart background papers are from my stash!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Crafty Pad Challenge: hearts
- Gingerloft Challenge: red
- Lets Ink Up Challenge: valentines-romance
- Paperworks Co Challenge: hearts
- 2 Sisters Challenge: hearts
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Love
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Love
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodles Challenge: Love
- Sweet Stamp Challenge: Love Bug
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge: Love
- Card Making Mamas Challenge: Valentine
- Crafty Catz Challenge: Valentine
- Paper Cuts Challenge: Ladybug
I hope you liked my card, leave a comment and specially, come on over to play with us at SSCC !
Thanks for stopping by!