I made a card this week with a cute Teddy Bear… my favorite one… Forever Friends.. This image I received my from friend Lilian so I couldnt wait to color it..
check out my card:
I colored my bear with the following copic markers: E53, E00, E000, E33, V15, V12, YG67, YG23, G99.
I used purple stickles all around the square where my Bear is standing and on the center of the flowers.
Oh, I cant wait to meet the both Ladies in person when I travel to US in May.. omg, that is so exciting…
Ok, I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Forever Friends Challenge Blog: sketch
- Crazy 4 Challenges: flowers
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: friendship
- If the Shoe Fits Challenge: purplei
- 2 Sisters Challenge: Teddy Bear
- Stamp Something Challenge: flowers
- Creative Inspirations Challenge: stripes
That is all for today!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!