19 março 2011

Dies Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Friends,
Today I bring a card for the dies challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
Before talking about my card I want to show it to you:
moto_0476
For my image I’ve chosen Happy Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I colored it with copic markers.
To place my Happy Tilda I cut on my Grand Calibur  a piece of green cardstock with beaded ovals nestabilities and then a piece of white cardstock with classic oval nestabilities and stamped beaded oval stamp from Stamping Scrapping that matches perfectly with nestabilities.  
Background papers are my fave ones, Basic Grey! I added rhinestones on the top and bottom of the card…
Have you seen the Cindy’s line of flowers? They are absolutely gorgeous!
That is all from me today!  I hope you get the chance to play with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Vivi

10 comentários:

Becky disse...

So pretty...you make such perfect bows. How do you do it??? Love it!!

Becky

Sharon Keanly disse...

Your card is absolutely stunning Viv, I love that sweet and simple design. Beautiful colouring. Good luck with the challenge, hugs Sharon

Rosie disse...

Ooooh Vivi, this is beautiful! I love the layout and your coloring of Tilda is gorgeous. Amazing card! Hugs, Rosemary

Becca disse...

Sooo pretty! I love the design papers and Tilda's jeans look real!

Rene disse...

This is just too pretty! Loooove green!
Rene :D

Gi disse...

Que fofura, Vi!! Amei!!
Bjão

Cami disse...

Very pretty card, Vivi! Love the papers and your coloring!
Hugs, Cami

Lillian disse...

I think you made happy Tilda even happier, Vivi, with such nice coloring and the adorable card layout!!

Karen Howard disse...

This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

Frances disse...

Your card is beautiful, loved the coloring. hugs, Frances.
becreativebeyou.blogspot.com