10 março 2011

Green Challenge at House of Gilli

Hello Gilli Friends,

It is my turn to show you a card for the Green Challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog, this time I picked Romantic Gilli, so here goes:




I don't fancy green color very much but I have to confess that I like this card a lot!!

I colored my Romantic Gilli with copic markers. Have you seen all Gilli Collection that is sold at Stamping Scrapping? They are absolutely adorable!!

The white oval was cut with my beaded oval nestabilities in my Grand Calibur and the green flowers behind Gilli was stamped Beaded Circle Stamping Scrapping Designs stamps that match perfectly with spellbinders.

Background papers are my favorite, Basic Grey. Flowers, ribbon and brads are from my stash!


I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Desirée-ScrapDees disse...

wowie what a great card again, i love the colour combination!

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Very Pretty Vivi
Great Job

Ann disse...

Vivi ~ Lovely card; looks so pretty and romantic! :)

Aletha J. Williams disse...

Vivi, another little piece of art! Wonderful job and I love your colors.

Primitive Paper disse...

A warm welcome to SCH.....What a stunning card you have created this week using our sketch. Thanks so much for supporting SCH by playing along with us. Hope you have a great week. Blessings, Tracy--SCH Owner

Jodie Mackrell disse...

cute card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Yone disse...

Hi, Vivi !
GILLI is gorgeous in your card ! Love the background paper used in it ! Hugs

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts disse...

This is beautiful! Green is my favorite color so I'm instantly drawn to your card. Your coloring on her dress and hair is wonderful. I love the little beads and flowers too. Great job with the Sugar Creek Hollow sketch! Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
SCH DT

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon disse...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

sgc disse...

Lovely card! I love the image. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Sharon Basel disse...

Hi Vivi -
I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. Your card is lovely - I especially like the papers you've chosen and the beautiful coloring of the image. This is a wonderfully creative take on our sketch. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at SCH - I do hope you'll return again to our challenges.
Sharon, SCH-DT

Sherry disse...

Vivi, she is absolutely adorable. Luv the green!!