09 março 2011

Hanglar & Stanglar Baby

Hello Friends,.

Today I have a card to show you with the cute Hanglar & Stanglar Baby!!   It is not often I make a card with Hanglar & Stanglar stmaps, so I'm glad I did..


I specially made this card to join the CMC Copic Challenge Group which is to make a card with photo inspiration and a baby image.

This was fun to  make as I never make a baby card. So here is my card:

So I colored my image using copic markers: G20, G000, G0000, R20, R00, E47, E31, E51.
White paper I cut with the beaded oval nestabilities using my Grand Calibur and stamped the background with beaded oval stamps from Stamping Scrapping that matches perfectly.

Background paper is my fave one, Basic Grey.  The green cardstock piece was embossed with sizzix template and also  using my Grand Calibur!  Half sdhesive green pearls are from KC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
    I hope you like my card!  Thanks for stopping by today!

    Hugs,

    Vivi

    10 comentários:

    Marcia Kamano disse...

    Que fofo!
    Adorei as cores! Realmente ficam muito bem juntas!
    beijos carinhosos

    Marcia Kamano disse...

    Esqueci de comentar: está chegando o dia do sorteio do seu blog candy!
    Estou com os dedos cruzados rezando para ganhar aqueles 2 carimbos lindos!
    Vc podia fazer um sorteio especial com carimbas da Gulli! Que tal a dica? eheheh
    beijos carinhosos

    Desirée-ScrapDees disse...

    how cute!

    cabio's craft corner disse...

    Vivi, this is such a cute card with lovely sketch interpretation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    Rica disse...

    Fabulous card, love your colours and paper choice and the cute, adorable hAnglar baby!!

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    Serena disse...

    Sooo lovely card! I like the colours you choose!

    debby4000 disse...

    Adorable cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    Nicolchen disse...

    a cute card you´ve made :0)))

    thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    Lillian disse...

    Perfect baby image, using that cute H&S baby, Vivi - the tiny flower adds just the right touch to the card.

    Tammy Hershberger disse...

    Very cute! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes!