Today I have a card to show you with the cute Hanglar & Stanglar Baby!! It is not often I make a card with Hanglar & Stanglar stmaps, so I'm glad I did..
I specially made this card to join the CMC Copic Challenge Group which is to make a card with photo inspiration and a baby image.
This was fun to make as I never make a baby card. So here is my card:
So I colored my image using copic markers: G20, G000, G0000, R20, R00, E47, E31, E51.
White paper I cut with the beaded oval nestabilities using my Grand Calibur and stamped the background with beaded oval stamps from Stamping Scrapping that matches perfectly.
Background paper is my fave one, Basic Grey. The green cardstock piece was embossed with sizzix template and also using my Grand Calibur! Half sdhesive green pearls are from KC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- CMC Copic Challenge: photo inspiration + baby image
- Just Magnolia Challenge: anything goes
- Love Hanglar only Challenge: stitches
- Paperworks CO Challenge: sketch
- Wild Orchid Challenge: anything goes
- Simon Says Challenge: anything goes
- ABC Challenge: pearl
- Everybody Art Challenge: baby
- Flourishes Challenge: real or faux stitches
I hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by today!