It is turn for Love challenge at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog and today is my turn to show a card!
So, here it is:
I got this stamp from Stamping Scrapping, stop by to check all the house mouse stamps in stock!I colored my image with copic markers, sorry I don’t have the colors I used.
On the right border of the card I used Martha Stewart doily heart border punch,
I embossed the big white piece of paper with Sizzix heart embossing folder, added red rhinestones and background paper is from Basic Grey!
I added red stickles all around the image.. pitty that you can’t see, it is very pretty!
As always, I added Flower Soft for the grass.. I love Flower Soft!
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
- Woodware USA Challenge: anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's Challenge: flowers everywhere
- The Crazy Challenge: here comes spring
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: spring is in the air
- I did it Creations Challenge: punch or die
Thanks for stopping by today!