I was checking challenges another day and found out the Teddy Stampers Challenge Blog is closing down.. oh, what a pitty.. I love the challenge and have joined all the time, I even have won once!! so happy! so for their final challenge they are asking us to creating a card with Teddy and I as a theme!
so, here is the card I created:
This image is called Krissy`s Snuggle Bear and it is from High Hope Stamps. I colored my image with copic markers. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs, Frou Frou Tags Set.
All the others materials I used on this card are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Teddy Stampers Challenge: Me and My Teddy
- Card Cupids Challenge: Dots and/or Stripes
- The Crafty Pad Challenge: Flowers
- I did it Challenge: anything goes
- Paper Sundaes Challenge: Spring Blossoms
- Sketchy Colors Challenge: sketch
- CES Challenges: children
- Creatalicous Challenge: use 2 colors
- Frosted Designs Challenge: bling
Thanks for stopping by today!