Today I want to show you a card I made in my fave color!!
To go with my fave color I use my fave stamp, Magnolia, this is image is Tilda with Lace Jeans from the new collection Butterfly Dreams.
I colored my girl Tilda with copic markers. The purple oval paper was cut with beaded oval netabilities and the white one with classic oval.
I used my Martha Stweart punch for the purple rectangule. Add swirls and ribbons and flowers from my stash and I colored one of the the decorative pins using purple color copic marker.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- ABC-Challenges: R for ribbon
- Fresh Brewed Challenges: flowers
- Truly Scrumptions Challenge: sketch
- Clear it out Tuesday Challenge: flowers
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: anything goes + 1 something new (stamp / swrils, flowers, ribbon & paper)
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge: flowers
I hope you like my card and leave a little comment so I know you have stopped by!
Thanks & Hugs,