Today is my day to show you a card for the ribbon challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog!!
I love making cards with ribbons and have a hard time to make one card without it, so love this challenge!
Here is my card:
Ribbon is from my stash... I had never used a ribbon so thin like this, must confess.. not easy to tide a bow!! hehe but
I used the impressabilities from Spellbinders and my Grand Calibur on the blue plain DCWV cardstock .
For my image I use Tilda with spring bundle and colored her with copic markers: B12, B02, B00, C7, C5, C3, E37, E33, E53, E00, E000 & R20, R59, R27, G99, YG11.
I added half adhesive pearls in blue color.. I colored the pearls with copic markers #B12. Check out the flower section... Cindy has an awesome range of flowers to sell... check it out here.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Craft your Passion Challenge: anything goes
- They Crazy Challenge: flowers
- Lexi`s creations Challenge: monochromatic
- My Partner in Craft Crime Challenge: layer it up
- Woodware USA Challenge: monochromatic
- The Rubber Cafe Challenge: flowers
I hope you like my card and leave a little note so I know you stopped by!
Hugs & Kisses