It is time for me to show you a card for the buttons challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
So here goes my card:
For my card I used Hello little Butterfly Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and colored it with copic markers.
I used flowers that I won in a candy.. these are prima flowers and added red buttons on them.
Paper and ribbon are from my stash!
I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Paperworks Co: sketch (tue)
- Crafts 4 Eternity: embellish start with R: ribbon
- Timbroscrapmania: in the garden (sat)
- Southern Girls: anything goes (thu)
- Gimme a Break: anything summer (sat)
- Mark`s Fine Paper: buttons (sat)
- Crafty Calendar: things with wings (monthly)
- Stamp Something: pretty papers (fri)
- Simply Create: wings (fri)
- Stampvie and More:butterflies (wed)
- Hooked on Crafts: anything goes (mon)
- Whoopsi Daisy: pile of flowers (sun)
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Hugs & Kisses,