I made one card today and I want to show you. I used Lollipop Stamp:
I used Martha Stewart punch in each corner of the paper.
I made this card specially to enter in the Pink Elephant challenge which is to use 3 pattern papers, 2 buttons, 1 punch and 1 ribbon.
Here is the list of challenges I`m entering:
- Pink Elephant: 3 pattern papers, 2 buttons, 1 punch and 1 ribbon (mon)
- Crafts 4 Eternity: Use embellishments starting with "R" = ribbon (fri)
- Delicious Doodle: Things that Flutter (fri)
- Sew Many Cards: Punch (fri)
- Stamp Man: butterflies and dragonflies
- Polkadoodle: all of the flutter
- Color Me Creative: brunette
Thanks for stopping by!