I got these cuties from Stampfairy before going to vacation but unfortunately I only had time to play with it now.. So, I`d like to show you my card:
isn`t this coupe adorable??
I colored them with copic markers.. Bears were colored with E35, E33, E31, E51, RV06, RV02, B12, B16, C1.
Papers are from Fizzy Moon that I got with my fizzy moon stamps.. I added a charm and swirl that I got in a gift from my dear friend Lillian. Flowers are from prima, ribbon from really reasonable and lace I just both local.! Oh I used my standard circle and beaded circle nestabilibites and cut them using my Grand Calibur.
I`m entering this card in the following challenge:
- A Gem of Challenge: flowers and charm
- Catch the Bug: pearls & lace
- I love 2 stamp: June sketch
- Shelley`s image: anything goes
- Penny`s Challenge: Best Friends
- Bearly Mine: anything goes
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes
I hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by today!