Good morning to all!!
I got a new Magnolia Stamp and made a card this weekend... when I saw the cool Edwin I just couldnt resist...
Take a look at my card:
Isn't he cute??? He is from the lastest collection called Sweet Rainbow.
I colored my cool Edwin using my copic markers. I used 2 different nesties this time, one of them is the classic scalloped and the other one is deckled rectangule.
For the sentiment I used Stamping Scrapping Designs Stamps called Label accents. They just match perfectly with nestabilities... they are just great!!
Background papers are from Ki Memories and ribbon and buttons from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious Highlites: sketch
- Lollipop Crafts: anything goes
- Send a Smile for kids: for the boys - teenagers
- Sweet Stamping: one for the boys
- Totally Gorjus: all about the boys
- Paper Crafting Journey: for him
Thanks for stopping by day and Have a great week!
Hugs & Kisses,