14 julho 2011

Little Ballerina

Hello Friends,


I hope everyone is keeping well!


I just couldn`t wait to have free time to make a card with a Lilli of the Valley image using a really nice layout that DT Donalda suggested for the LOTV Challenge but I could not enter the challenge in the time so I'm not participanting in it...  but never mind.. I was very happy anyway to make the card with that sketch and that is all that matters... right?


Here is my card:






Isnt`t this cute?   I also using specific colors for a swap that I`m participating at SSSD yahoo group I belong too..  This month we are suppose to make a card with Pacific point, teal, eggplant, orange and white colors.


I colored my Little Ballerina image using my copic markers.  Background papers are from Ki Memories and DCWV. Flowers and gems are from my stash.


I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today Friends.. I really appreciate your visit!!

Have a great day!

hugs & kisses

Vivi

10 comentários:

Dora disse...

Awww this is a darling, love the combination of papers. Hugs xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com disse...

Cute card! I love the flowers :)

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!

-Liz

Cindy2 disse...

Don't you just love LOTV stamps? They're sweet and airy, just terrific and you've colored this one beautifully - purple, imagine that? Hugs, "Unwashed Cheek".

Trish and Treasure disse...

Very cute card!

The Stamper's Touch disse...

Ahhh, this card sure made me smile!!! Such sweetness!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Linda

gina g disse...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Heather disse...

Your card is sooo sweet ! I love the papers and those beautiful gems. Great use of threes!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Heather D
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Jackie disse...

Beautifully coloured and fabby card. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Good Luck. Hugs J x

Natascha (nata1984) Germany disse...

Great card. Love your creation. Thank you so much for joning us over at Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Becca Fabozzi disse...

SOOO cute. I love this stamp, it is one of my all time faves. You did such a great job with her. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge