Hello Gilli Girls,
it is time for a new challenge at House of Gilli!!! And I`m hosting this one so I want to see lots of sparkle on your creation!!
Ladies, get your Gillis and come on over to play with us.. Even if you dont have a Gilli stamp you can play with but but if you have and make a card with your Gilli you get 2 chances to win a great surprise package from Anary.
So now, let me show you my card:
I used Coach Trent Gilli for my card and colored her with copic markers. I put diamond stickles on the umbrella and on her belt!
I used papers from Basic Grey - lauderdale colletction for my basic ground and also DCWV for the plain cardstock.
I used oval beaded nestabilities on the blue paper and the classic oval nestabilities on the white one and cut them in my Grand Calibur. I also added diamond stickles on around the white oval!
I added KC rhinestones in all 4 corners. On the side I used heart doily Martha Stweart punch. I decorate the pins by myself with the beads I had at home!
Flowers and ribbons are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- A Gem of Challenge: sketch
- Bling it On: anything goes
- Card and Scrap: die cut/punch
- Totally Papercrafts: Bingo: Gems, Flowers & punch/die cut
- Stamping for the Weekend: my favorite things: flowers, stickles, gem, ribbon, pins
- Just for Fun: anything goes
- Craft your passion: anything goes
- Hooked on craft: flowers
- Make it on Monday: anything goes
- There she Goes: glitter, glitz, bling
So now, it is your turn to play with us... Pop over to House of Gilli to add your card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs & Kisses,