I`m so excited to show a card I made last night!! I got an image that I wanted for so long couldnt believe.. Thank you so much Gail! You are such a precious Friend!!
Ok, so now let me show you my card first:
yes, this is a Hanglar & Stanglar image... isnt it very cute?? I colored my image with copic markers.
My backgrond papers are from My Mind Eyes. To place my image I used Fleur de Lis nestabilities.
Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon month club.. and I used the Martha Stewart punch on the wihte paper... Flowers, paper doily and pearls are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Just Magnolia: pink, purple and pearls
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch
- Card and Scrap: punch and die
- Totally Paper Crafts: girly girls
- Pixie Dust Studio: girly girls
- Bearly Mine: anything goes
- Die Cut Dream: 3 shapes, 2 colors and 1 ribbon
- Make it Monday: anything goes
I hope you liked my card and leave a little note!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
Hugs & kisses