I want to show you a card I made for the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
The theme over there is Summer Flowers.
Here is my card:
Oh these are brand new stamps for me... I received them from Cindy a week ago... and they are from Sweet Rainbow Collection from Magnolia Stamps.. they are called Wonderful Tilda and Flower Wall Post.
I colored my images with copic markers. My background papers are from Basic Grey. These gorgeous flowers are from Stamping Scrapping.
I also used Martha Stewart heart doily punch for the background. Half pearls are from Kaisercraft.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Bearly Mine: anything goes
- Try it on Tuesday: flower power
- Cards & Things: sketch
- Craft your passion: anything goes
- Stamping Boutique: summer scene
- Scrappy Frogs: summer flowers
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes
- Just Magnolia: anything goes
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: summer
Thanks for visiting today... I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!
Hugs & Kisses,