I have a card to show you that I made for a friend... She is a Sweet Friend and just lost her husband!!
I hope this card brights her day!!
This is Tulip Wheelbarrow from Magnolia Stamps. Tulips are my favorite flower so I just had to have it!!
This is my first time coloring this image and I love it.. I colored it with my copic markers.
I place my image in a white cardstock cut with classic square nestabilitie and then on a blue cardstock cut with Fleur de Lis Squares nestabilitie.
Background papers I received from a Dearest Friend... Half Adhesive pearls are form Kaisecraft!
The gorgeous lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments: at least 2 words
- Charisma Cardz: all about flowers
- Cute Card Thrusday: lace
- Stamp Insanity: anything goes
- Crafts and me: favorite stamp (Magnolia)
- Scraplicious USA: turqouise
- Bearly Mine: anything goes
- Craft your Passion: anything goes
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!