got more free time and made a card... gosh.. I just love making cards and I missed my time with them.
so today I made a card with one of my fave stamps by Lori Designs, it is called Lolipop Ella. So here it is:
Ok, so the challenge at The Pink Elephant is to copy any of the DT card..
I picked Hanna Boyd`s card as I loved the sketch she used, stop by at her blog to check her card out, it is really gorgeous!!
Ok, so for my card I used Sweet fairy prima papers and I colored my Lollipop with copic markers BV04, BV02 , BV00, E11, E00, R20, C9 , C7, C5, C3.
Flowers are from wild orchid and tiny rhinestones are from KC.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant: to case the DT`s cards
- Critter Challenge: anything goes
- One Stich at a Time: use your favorite - I used purple color
- Paper Sundaes: anything goes
- All Sorts Challenge: keep simple
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays: use favorite color (purple)
- Anything Goes: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today!!
hugs & kisses,