I have another card to show you today... it is a clean and simple one. Take a look:
Once a saw a SU demonstrator making card with this stamp and I love it... Since then I wanted this stamp and punch from Stampin Up so much but they are not sold to overseas, it is really hard to get the products... but a friend of mine, who lives in US, got it for me so now I have them. woohoo
One of my Aunties has a Clothes Store and she wants me to make xmas cards for her so she can give it to each of her Customers... this is my first idea of a xmas card... I will make few others to see each one she like most..
Here I used the Contempo Christmas stamps.. you cannot see it very well but the sentiment is Merry Christmas, also comes in the box and the punch is the one that matches perfectly with the stamp.
I have embossed the red paper with Holly w/Wine template from Sizzix using my big shot.
So tell me, what do you think about my card.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Clean and Simple Stamping: sketch
- Bah - Humbug: Xmas Sentiment
- Crafters` Companion: Christmas
- Rainbow Lady`s Challenge: Let`s emboss it
- Divas by Design: Christmas
- Fab n Funky: Embossing
- For Fun Challenges: Christmas
- Paper Shelter: anything goes
- Part Time Tuesday: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today!