I want to show you a card I made for the Sketch Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central
I absolutely love sketch challenges so this was so much fun to do it!! I change the side of my embellies so it would fit better with my image, here is my card:
This is my first time coloring Fancy Marci from La La Lands Crafts that is sold at Stamping Scrapping.
I`ve colored my image with copic markers RV19, RV17, RV14, E11, E00, R20, C9, C7, C5 & C3.
Pretty Flowers are from Stamping Scrapping Designs black & white & grey jar. Crystal Brads are also sold at Stamping Scrapping. Pink half adhesive pearls are from KC.
I hope you like my card, got inspired by it and come on over at SSCC to play with us!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creatalicious Challenge: anything goes
- Emerald Faeries: pearls
- Fresh Brewed Designs: something new
- Marianne Designs Divas: flowers
- Crafty Ribbons: anything goes
- Delightful Sketches: girly girl
- Everybody Art Challenge: flowers
- Tuesday Throwdown: pearls
- Crafty Boots: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by!