I want to show you my first halloween card. This is a new stamp for me so I gave a try to see how I should color it:
To be very hones I didnt like so much this color on the mummy so I have colored another one using C1 & C00 and I think it is more appropriate.. I will show you when I make another card.
I cut a piece o paper with Martha Stewart spider web punch.
Ribbon is from really reasonable ribbon from ribbon club.
Background papers are from My Mind Eyes - Halloween - very cute!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Card Cupids: use punch
- I did it Creations: anything goes
- Magnolia Down Under: Halloween
- One Stitch at Time: anything goes
- Sparkles Forum: halloween
- Challenge up for your life: halloween
- Crafty Calendar: halloween
- Fussy and Fall Challenge: Fall or Halloween
- Paper Shelter Challenge halloween
Thanks for stopping by today!