it is my turn to show you a card for the fall challenge at House of Gilli.
Here is my card:
I decided to color her dress with orange color as this is one of the colors that represents fall.
I picked Girly 2 Gilli from Gilli Stamps. I colored my girl using copic markers YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00, C9, C7, C5, C3, E35, E33, E31, E11, E00, R20.
Background paper is from DCWV, half adhesive pearls are from KC all the other embellies are from my stash.
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Challenge up your life: sketch
- CES Challenge: totally gorjuss/pretty girls
- Send Smiles 4 Kids: fall colors
- Alphabet Challenge: recipe = 1 image, 2 paper & 3 flowers
- Cards 4 Eternity: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs & Kisses