it is world card making day and I made my first card to celebrate..
I got up of bed very early so I could make it as I`m going to Mom`s house to be with her for the afternoon and due to that I wont be able to createduring the afternoon!!
So here it is:
Well, as lover from magnolia stamps I could not pick any other to start!!
Punch used in here is from Martha Stewart. I used the frou frou die cut and the sentiment from Stamping Scrapping Designs - Favorite Elements.
Flowers are from wild orchid, ribbon from really reasonable ribbons and pattern paper from Fuzzy Moon.
So I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Sweetest Thing: sketch
- Paper Crafting Journey: punch or die cuts
- Southern Girls: anything goes
- Crafts and Me: flowers
- Flutter by Wednesdays: anything goes and include angel or fairy or butterfly
- Inky Impressions: punch or dies
Thanks for stopping by to check my card out!
Have a wonderful day!