Today I want to show you my first ATC.
I made this one for the swap in one of my yahoo groups and it is so fun to make… it is so little and no much room to embellish. lol lol but fun…
But of course, I had to find a way to put an image on it… sooooo I got a Gilli mini stamp.
So for my ATC I used Lil Gilli Jeans and colored her with copic markers.
Take a peek:
Besides the ATC we had to decorate with quilling, so I made 2 quilling flowers!. The sentiment I used here is from Fuzzy Moon Stamps.
I have added a 2 little rhinestones on the corners!!
And added a piece of white cardstock cut with Martha Stewart punch!
So what do you think? Did you like my ATC?
I`m entering my ATC in the following challenges:
- Create me Pink: flower
- Heart Song Inspirations: anything goes
- Dream Valley: anything goes
- All Sorts Challenge: anything but square
- Crafty Catz: anything goes
- Paper Sundaes: rectangule
- ATC Challenge: anything goes or mermaid
Hugs & Kisses,