EDIT TO ADD: This card made TOP3 at:
I was checking challenges and when I saw this one at TOMIC I just could not say NO to it..
This challenge blog is for magnolia stamps and this specific challenge is to use snowflake and purple color, so how I could be out of this one as purple is my fave color ever??? No way!!
So today I made a card to enter the challenge and here it is:
and here is a close up on the stickle I added:
Here are the materials I used on my card:
- Tilda with Christmas Presents from Magnolia Stamps
- Copic Markers: V17, V15, V12, V01, V00, G24, G21, G20, BG10, BG000, E37, E33, E53, R20, E01, E00.
- Stickles by Tim Holtz: diamond
- Martha Stewart punch: snowflakes
- Rhinestones: KC
- Die cut machine: Grand Calibur
- emboss template: Sizzix
- my my stash: cardstock, ribbon with snowflakes and snowflake brads.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- TOMIC: snowflakes and purple
- Mark`s finest: anything goes
- Secret Crafter: anything goes
- Sweet Stamping: sparkle and bling
- Wee Memories: anything goes
- Raise the Bar: christmas
- Stamping for the weekend: anything goes
- Crafting for all Seasons: christmas
- Crafts and Me: christmas
- Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: christmas
- Simon Says Challenge: bingo: ribbon, gems and glitter
- Your Next Stamp Challenge: christmas
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday: sketch
- Crimbo Crackers: snowflakes
- Paper Play: christmas
Thank you for stopping by today and again Merry Christmas to you all!!
Hugs & Kisses,