I have been making christmas cards with red, white and green colors for the entire weekend that I just need a break of it and make a card to a friend with something that my eyes love the most... sooooo... that is why I`ll show you a card with Teddy Bear and purple color on it!!! lol
Here is my card:
Here are the material I used on my card:
- copic markers: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E11, E00, R20, V17, V15, V12.
- Cardstock: K&Company
- Flowers: recollection
- Ribbon: the ribbon boutique
- punch: brazilian one
- Sentiment: Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Marching Stamps - Favorite Elements
- die cut: Stamping Scrapping Custom Spellbinders - Beautiful Brackets
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Corrosive Challenge: anything but christmas
- Crafting when we can: friendship
- I did it Creations: thank you
- Sparkles Forum: anything but christmas
- They Crafty Pad: anything bur christmas
I hope you like my card!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs & Kisses,