it is time to show you my card for the winter challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog.
Well, we girls, like to wear new clothes all the time, so our Classy Gilli and she has got a brand new outif for winter, check it out:
Isnt Classy Gilli from Gilli Stamps pretty on her suit?
I decided to use here the paper piecing technique so I piece her outfit, hat and shoes!!!
I colored her face, hands and legs and hair w/copic markers E11, E00, R20 & C9.
For nestie I picked beaded oval and classic oval nestabilities.
All others materials are from my stash.
So now it is your turn to show us a card for winter challenge and be in a change to win a prize from Anary!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sugar Creek Hollow- Go Girly (ends 27th Jan)
- Clearly I Stamp : pastels (ends 2nd Feb)
- Stempelsonne: winter (ends 26th Jan)
- Charisma Cardz: clean and simple (ends 25th Jan)
- Paper Play: ribbon every which way (ends 25th Jan)
- Colour Create: pink and green (ends 25th Jan)