I have a card that I just finished with a cute little girl.. this is my first time playing with her and I’m so excited about it!!
So let me show it to you:
Isnt this very very cute image!! I’m totally in love!!
Here are the materials I used on this card:
- stamp: Sorry Shanna – Mo’s Digital Pencil
- copic markers: R89, R85, R81, E11, E00, R20, E37, E33, E53, E35, E32, E31, C2, C1.
- flowers: wild orchid
- nesties: label 1
- stash: rhinestones, ribbon and cardstocks
- Sunday Sketch and Stamp: sketch
- Mos Digital Challenge: anything goes with Mo image
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: something new
- Wild Orchid Challenge: anything goes
- Gingerloft Challenge: anything goes
- Simply Create Too: more than 2 layers
- Sassy Studio Designs: something new