I missed my Teddy Bears so much that I decided to play with one of them tonight!
So I picked my Fizzy Moon teddy beat and made this card:
I could not resist in making my card on purple color so it could cheer me up a little bit more! lol lol
I colored my image using copic markers Bv04, Bv02, BV00, E53, E51, E50, E33, E55, Y15.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid, ribbon is from the ribbon boutique, brads from recollections, Anglaise Lace Custom die and standard circle nestabilities. Border Paw Punch is from a local store in here and cardstock from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Come and get it: sketch (till 21st Jan)
- The Squirrel and the Fox: critters (till 21st Jan)
- The Stamping Boutique: dies (till 30th Jan)
- The Pink Elephant: favorite color (till 22nd Jan)
- Dream Valley: anything goes (till 21st Jan)