I have a new card to show you. I made this card following a tutorial that is given at Stamping Scrapping Tutorials and Techniques.
Stamping Scrapping Tutorials and Techniques is a great place if you want to learn new things, Cindy, from Stamping Scrapping, is a very talented Lady and knows a lot about products and how to use them.. so She has created this group to share with everyone all she knows.
Of course I’m part of this group, there are so much for me to learn..
Ok, so here goes my card:
This is my first time making it, it wasnt difficult following the steps and I think it is adorable, dont you?
Materials I used on this card:
- nesties: classic heart shape
- punch: Martha Stewart
- cardstock: Coredinations
- other cardstoch: stash
- sentiment: Spellbinders Maching Stamps by Stamping Scrapping Design
- ribbon and brads: stash
- Crafty Sentiments: love and romance
- Top Tip Tuesday: anything goes
- Just Tracys Craft: love is in the air
- The Pretty Little Ribbon: be my valentine
- The Pink Elephant: anything goes