EDITED: I MADE TOP3 WITH THIS CARD
Hello Friends, Happy Sunday to All!
I have just finished to make a card for the Stamping Scrapping Techniques and Tutorials Site as we have the first sketch challenge on!
Here is the card I made:
If you are not a member yet, you are missing a lot.. Cindy has lots of techniques and tutorial to teach and you are gonna be amazed!!
Anyway, I’d like to details the materials that I used on my card here so you can make one like mine if you wish:
- nesties: fleur de lis
- punch: Martha Stewart
- Sentiment: Flowery Thanks – Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Matching Stamps
- Image: Tab Basics 2 – Stamping Scrapping custom die matching Stamps
- Cardstock and ribbon: from my stash
- Dream of the Valley: anything goes (ends 21st Jan)
- Fashionable Stamping: butterflies or bugs (ends 28th Jan)
- Gingerloft: anything goes (ends 21st jan)
- Sentimental Sundays: ribbon (ends 21st jan)
- Dis Digi Design: thank you
- Marks Finest Papers: border punch