It has been a long time since I played with Lori Boyd’s images.. I’m absolutely in love with them… After a break, Lori has now a new challenge on and of course I had to join it.
Here is the card I made for it:
Isnt it just adorable? Here are the materials I used on my card:
- stamp: puddle jumper from Lori Boyd Designs
- copic markers: G24, G21. G20, RV23, RV21, RV00, YR07, YR04, YR02, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2.
- sentiment: frou frou tag stamps from Stamping Scrapping Designs
- nesties: frou frou tag die cut & big scalloped oval
- punch: Martha Stewart
- stash: cardstock, stash, buttons
- swirls: Recollection
- The Pink Elephant: heart
- By Lori Design color combo
- Descontructed Sketch: sketch
- Sweet Stamps: hearts